Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Little heifer....

Somebody is growing like a weed!! At our 2 month check up (which happened on Monday Jan 19th) we found out he had grown an inch in 2 weeks but hadn't gained all that much weight. On Friday we had a little puke-in-the-eye incident which resulted in a green-goo eye which brought us to the doc AGAIN this past Monday. HE GAINED A POUND IN ONE WEEK!!!!



Porker.



So now we're up to 12lb 9oz and almost 24". He's in the 75th percentile for both. I'm thinking future defensive end.



We're all smiles all the time now. James also is trying unsuccesfully to suck his thumb. It cracks me up everytime. He gets so mad, like his thumb is some elusive creature that is out to get him. At least his aim is getting better & he stopped punching himself in the forehead. Here are a couple of quick video clips showcasing the smiles & thumb sucking. The quality is kinda poor- I took them on my regular camera not my video camera.

Here are some smiles I caught:





Here he is trying to outsmart his thumb:

4 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG - that's hilarious. Penny sucks her whole hand, one of these days I'll have to capture it on film (and then figure out how to get it online, I'm technologically challenged).

Laura said...

Ha! I'm laughing at the whole thumb thing. :) I totally know what you mean about punching their foreheads, lol. Poor kids, life is hard.

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

Grace sucks the knuckle of her index finger. VIGOROUSLY. When she was screaming her little baby head off in the delivery room (a sign of things to come, I knew it even then...), she stopped as soon as she got that knuckle in her mouth. The staff (who were totally freaked by her screaming, btw) said, "Um...wow. Look, she can sort of self-soothe. That's...good."

kanishk said...

The expression on his face really makes the shot, though. like he MEANS it.

Work from home India